BERLIN - CREATIVE FOOTPRINT
Space Pioneers explores the connections between the people and the architecture that form the foundaton of Berlin's creative scene. The intimate transparent portraits of the often hidden figures in their stark, empty spaces highlights the quiet fragility of Berlin's dynamic and turbulent music scene, and pays homage to the vital authors of the past and future of city's vibrant subculture.
Curated by the Creative Footprint, supported by Berlin Music Board.
People and venues:
1. Tresor and Kraftwerk's Dimitri Hegemann;
2. Sage's Sascha Disselkamp;
3. Watergate's co-founder Steffen Hack;
4. Freischwimmer Restaurant and Ipse's Falk Walter;
5. Gretchen Club's Pamela Schobeß and Lars Döring
6. Heideglühen's Julian Schulz of
7. Jonny Knüppel Collective